Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Our New Class Mascot!

Hi guys! My name is Russ and Mrs Brydon found me hiding at her house. I have been relaxing in the sun on the deck, because sunshine is great for my immune system. My immune system is what keeps me strong and healthy so I can fight off coughs, colds and viruses. I certainly don't want to catch CoronaVirus! You get Vitamin D from the sun. So I hope you're all playing outside in this sunny weather for a little while each day. 


My favourite place to be is looking out of Mrs Brydon's window for children walking or driving past. I hope they see me and call out! I hear that lots of my cuzzies are sitting in people's windows so that kids can spot them. You might like to put one of your teddies in your window? 

Does anyone wanna be my friend?



I would love to meet all of you in Te Pihi! So tomorrow (Wed 1st April) at 2pm, I will be 'hanging out' on the Te Pihi Google Meets Hangout. Join in, come and tell me your name! See ya then!
Luv, Russ XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Aw, we'd just seen this post now! Our internet service was down since yesterday morning - thankfully it got fixed a couple of hours ago. Hope to see you soon, Mrs.Brydon! Love from Miya x

    ReplyDelete