Pages

Thursday 4 March 2021

Our New School Sandpit

Look at the fun we are having in our new play area!

It is so popular we have to take turns at playing in it!! 

Juniors one week, Seniors the next week...


"I like playing in the sandpit and I like digging in the sand." Thomas

"I love the sandpit.
I like making sand castles and it is fun!" Nova

"I love the boat because it has 9000 good pirates on it.
They have medium sized red rubies." Sylvie

"There is the boat in the sandpit." Jackson

"I love the sandpit.
I dig in the sand so we can get wet sand." April

"I love the sandpit and it is fun to play digging!" Di'Andre

"I love the sandpit because it has a big boat.
The boat is full up with bad pirates!" Kyrie

"Thank you Mr and Mrs Rogers for the sand for our sandpit.
It is fun! You are kind!" Mia


 

No comments:

Post a Comment